Legal | Tax
Valente Associati GEB Partners provides specialized consultancy to large and medium-sized enterprises as well as to multinational conglomerates in the areas of national and international corporate and tax laws.
Our team advises clients on tax and financial planning, corporate structuring and restructuring, corporate governance, tax governance, contract law and transfer pricing. Our wide range of consultancy services comprises the rendering of qualified legal opinions, client assistance during pre-litigation and dispute resolution phases and also includes the area of criminal tax law.
Our comprehensive and client-centric approach, characterized by high-level efficiency and interactivity, allows us to meet specific client demands in order to identify and ensure effective long-term solutions.
Constant attention to the interests of our clients, has resulted into a thoroughly synergetic and dynamic expertise acquired in the course of complex tax audit processes. Our in-depth knowledge of Tax Authorities procedures and methods has significantly contributed to our competencies and know-how in tax litigation management.
The specific expertise offered by our teams of specialists allows us to guarantee the sought-after excellence in managing and streamlining the various tax assessments phases, in order to ensure optimal results, also with the aim of avoiding any potential litigation issues that might arise. In particular, our tax audit team regularly provides our clients with the necessary instructions in order to approach the Tax Authorities in the most suitable manner.
Valente Associati GEB Partners, by supporting State Authorities in drafting regulatory and Treaty texts, has also gained significant experience in negotiating and implementing bilateral and multilateral agreements/treaties on tax matters.
Furthermore, Valente Associati GEB Partners’s professionals hold key positions in several professional associations and international organizations. Their assiduous and proactive participation in privileged tables allows our teams to be regularly updated on the constant and manifold developments involving national, EU, and international tax policies, and to play an active role in their evolution, by re-elaborating them and applying them to bespoke client needs.
Our professionals are active in the following organizations:
- BIAC (Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD);
- BUSINESSEUROPE (Confederation of European Business);
- CFE Tax Advisers Europe (Confédération Fiscale Européenne);
- European Commission, Platform for Tax Good Governance;
- IAFEI (International Association of Financial Executives Institutes);
- UIA (Union Internationale des Avocats);
- ANDAF (Associazione Nazionale Direttori Amministrativi e Finanziari);
- ANTI (Associazione Nazionale Tributaristi Italiani);
- IFA (International Fiscal Association);
- Centro di diritto penale tributario (Penal Tax Law Center);
- Istituto curatori fallimentari (Insolvency practitioners' Institute);
- CNDCEC (Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabili).