Corporation and enterprises
International commerce, contracts and arbitration
Tax & law
Tax check-up and certifications
Regulated markets and financial instruments
Industrial property and intellectual property management
Industrial relations and labor
Regulated Markets and Financial Instruments
Our team in charge of the “Regulated Markets and Financial Instruments” area provides consultancy services and assistance on legal-tax issues linked to financial topics by assisting institutional investors and corporations in their decision-making processes within a complex framework of rules and regulations, generally subject to constant changes and amendments. Our team of best-in-class professionals is proud to offer clients a combination of high-level competencies along with acknowledged hands-on experience, directly acquired on the field, while assisting and representing institutional investors within the context of quotation transactions and litigation matters in relation to financial instruments.
Our team provides consultancy and assistance with regard to the following legal-financial issues:
- quotation and delisting of companies;
- issue, offer, and placing of bonds as well as of financial and participation instruments;
- litigation cases involving financial instruments;
- placing of syndicated financing with regard to both structured and plain vanilla transactions;
- consultancy for mutual investment funds and private equity;
- assistance and consultancy in regulatory matters with regard to banking and insurance.