Professor Piergiorgio Valente is a Certified Tax Advisor and Auditor under Italian Law. He is the Founding and Managing Partner of Valente Associati GEB Partners.
He is President of the Fiscal Committee of the Confédération Fiscale Européenne (CFE), Chairman of the International Tax Committee of the International Association of Financial Executives Institutes (IAFEI), and Extended Bureau Member of the Taxation and Fiscal Policy Committee of the BIAC (Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD).
He is also:
- CFE Representative to the Platform for Tax Good Governance of the European Commission (2013-2015) (2016-2019);
- Chairman of the Tax Committee of the Italian CFO Association (ANDAF);
- Member of BUSINESSEUROPE’s Tax Policy Working Group;
- Member of the Domestic and International Taxation Working Group of Confindustria;
- Member of the Corporate Council of Assolombarda;
- Member of the Associazione Nazionale Tributaristi Italiani (ANTI);
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA).
Professor Valente is Professor of EU Tax Law as well as Tax Planning and Transfer Pricing at the Link Campus University in Rome, Full Professor of EU and Supranational Taxation at the Advanced Course for the Tax Police of the Revenue Guard Corps (Guardia di Finanza), and Taxation of Multinational Enterprises Lecturer at the “Jean Monnet” School of the Second University of Studies in Naples.
t. +39 02 7626131
f. +39 02 76001091
Viale Bianca Maria, 45