08:45-09:00 - REGISTRATION
09:00-09:30 - WELCOME AND OPENING SPEECH
- Isidre Sala i Queralt. General Director for Multilateral and European affairs.
- Montserrat Peretó i Garcia. General Director of Tax Studies and Tax Planning.
- Piergiorgio Valente. President of the CFE Tax Advisers Europe-Confédération Fiscale Européenne and Professor, Link Campus University. Italy.
09:30-09:50 - OPENING SPEECH
Albert Castellanos i Maduell. Secretary of Finance of the Generalitat of Catalonia.
09:50-12:00 - MULTILEVEL TAX ADMINISTRATION SYSTEMS
- Mônica Sionara Schpallir Calijuri. “The TAX Administration Diagnostic and Assessment Tool (TADAT)”. Expert advisor of the TADAT Secretariat of the International Monetary Fund in Washington. USA.
- Julius Sen. “Brexit and implications for Tax Policy Coordination”. Associate Director and Senior Programme Adviser of the London School of Economics and Political Science. United Kingdom.
- Paul Van Smitte. “The Central Liaison Office of the Netherlands Tax and Custom Administration as an efficient Tax collect Office Model”. Legal and Strategic Advisor International Recovery of Tax Claims of the Central Liaison Office - Tax and Customs Administration of the Netherlands.
- Eugenio Simón Acosta. “Coordination of the Financial Administration sub-central levels: the "Foral" Administration of Navarre and the Basque Provinces". Professor of Finance and Tax Law at the Navarre University.
- Stella Raventós. Chair of the Fiscal Committee - Confédération Fiscale Européenne. "Danbury Abogados".
12:00-13:00 - LUNCH
13:00-15:00 - TRENDS AND ISSUES OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION ON INDIRECT TAXATION (CUSTOMS AND EXCISES DUTIES) AND THE COSTS OF THE AUTOMATIC EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION (CRS) ON DIRECT AND INDIRECT TAXATION
- Representative of the European Union. “International Cooperation on Indirect taxation within the European Union”. Representative of Unit D2 Administrative cooperation, Directorate-General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Santiago Ibañez. “International Administrative Cooperation in Customs matter”. Director of the Jean Monnet Chair “EU Customs Law”. Professor of the University of Valencia.
- Alex Ortega. “Administrative Cooperation in the field of Excise Duties within the European Union”. PhD on Tax law and lawyer.
- Alessandro Turina. “The Common Reporting Standard (CRS) of exchange of information (OECD) and its costs. Who pays the automatic exchange of information costs?". Postdoctoral research fellow at IBFD and professor of the University of Lousanne-Switzerland.
- Llorenç Maristany i Badell. Vice-President of the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors –AEDAF
15:00-15-30 - CLOSURE
- Eduard Vilà i Marhuenda. Director of the Catalan Tax Agency.
- Xavier Pons i Rafols. Dean of the Faculty of Law. University of Barcelona.
- Eva Andrés Aucejo. Full professor of Tax Law of the University of Barcelona. P.I.: EXCELLENCE NETWORKING: DER 2017-90874-REDT (G.O.T.AINTAXCOOP&GOV) and P.I.: DER2015-68768-P. International Administrative Cooperation in Tax Matters and ADR of Transnational Tax Disputes and Models for an Institutional Architecture from a European Perspective.