Legal | Tax
Corporation and enterprises
International commerce, contracts and arbitration
Tax & law
Tax check-up and certifications
Regulated markets and financial instruments
Industrial property and intellectual property management
Industrial relations and labor
Industrial Relations and Labor
Labor law plays a pivotal role in the context of corporate dynamics. Being aware of the importance represented by a company’s human capital – while succeeding in managing the rather delicate balance of the multiple and intricate relationships established at the various hierarchical corporate levels – is crucial. Our client assistance is constant, not only with regard to impact analyses of the various rules and regulations in force, but also (and especially) with regard to the management of relations as well as in the preparation of internal policies and in dealing with any other potential critical issue that might arise.
Our "Industrial Relations and Labor Taw" team is in charge of:
Legal opinions: this activity is aimed at emphasizing any results and/or consequences in view of labor laws in force, as well as the validity and effectiveness of any commercial or business initiatives:
- drafting of ad hoc opinions on specific law topics that are applicable to employment relationships;
- assessment of the issues involved in the management of employment relationships for personnel secondment;
- compatibility studies based on a comparison of Italian labor laws and foreign institutions.
Assistance with regard to employment agreements ex labor laws: in-depth study and analysis of current employment agreements, also by means of due diligence sector activities, having the purpose of highlight ing any risks that might derive from management of employment relationships:
- analysis, drawing up, and/or revision of labor law forms;
- drafting and revision of contractual models as well as of contractual clauses for all types of working relations (independent, insourcing, and dependent);
- drafting and revision of clauses as well as of contractual models in relation to the management of employment relations of personnel to be seconded;
- drafting and revision of any contractual forms required for the handling in Italy of all immigration formalities involving highly specialized executives as well as for all other cases set forth under Article 27 of the Italian Immigration Code.
Assistance in the management of arising conflicts in employment relations: our activities cover judicial and extrajudicial litigation cases as well as arbitration, where possible, in the labor law sector as follows:
- management of the conciliatory/arbitration phase;
- drafting of defense Deeds;
- management of the various phases of litigation proceedings before the Courts.
Assistance in the assessment of classification of enterprises for Italian insurance (INAIL) and Social Security (INPS) purposes: the said services include analysis and drafting of administrative and legal appeals that might result from the supervisory activity carried out by the Italian Social Security Entities for omitted/erroneous payment of Social Security contributions and/or insurance premiums. Review and analysis of issues regarding evaluations, before the Courts, of social security and insurance obligations that are imputable to employer.