Corporation and enterprises
International commerce, contracts and arbitration
Tax & law
Tax check-up and certifications
Regulated markets and financial instruments
Industrial property and intellectual property management
Industrial relations and labor
Our “Corporate Tax” department provides consultancy services to multinational enterprises requiring professional assistance on tax issues involving ordinary business activities as well as extraordinary operations. Our tax team includes top-notch professionals, each of which has acquired long-standing and proven experience in assisting and representing taxpayers before Tax Authorities and Tax Courts.
The “Corporate Tax” team renders consultancy services and assistance on direct and indirect tax matters pertaining to multinational groups and enterprises as follows:
- analysis and in-depth examination of tax impacts connected to business development;
- analysis of tax treatment of income flows;
- assistance and support in all procedures relating to the incorporation of companies and further investigation on tax-derived consequences;
- analysis and in-depth investigation of topics and tax implications relating to national extraordinary operations (i.e., mergers, de-mergers, corporate contributions, participation exchanges, etc.);
- analysis and management of tax risks entailed by internationalization operations of multinational enterprises, by means of the drafting and submission of rulings;
- planning and management of intergenerational business transfers;
- examination and further investigation of VAT aspects and other indirect taxes.