New Positions opened
We are enhancing our team with young talents, in tax law and transfer pricing, sharing our passion for taxation, our ambition to innovate, to excel, to drive the future.
Will for value adding cooperation in a truly international environment is our pre-condition as well as our commitment.
The Tax Specialist will support the existing tax team and will deal with both corporate and operational tax aspects (at both national/international levels), take responsibility for a portfolio of clients and expand the advisory work offered by the firm. We look for an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with both corporate tax and personal tax experience.
- Degree in Law or / CPA equivalent
- 4/5 years' experience in Tax
- Fluent in English (written & oral)
- Excellent technical skills
- Office Automation skills (in particular Power Point/Excel)
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Pragmatic and able to work in team
- Communication and writing skills
- English mother tongue
- Previous experience in an international context
- Master degree in Economy/Finance and/or Master degree in Law with a specialization in taxes
- Good understanding/speaking of further languages would be a plus
For more information about this role you can contact: email@example.com